Thursday, April 8, 2010

I would love to write a blog tonight, BUT....

I'm not going to.

I've had a hell of a day and I can't do justice to any subject, let alone subjects of eternal importance. Work was a madhouse. Then I did a shoot for this local access TV show called Boise Song Talk. Nothing is more draining than having three cameras pointed at you while someone asks you questions. He asked, "Does your songwriting come from inspiration, or is there a method that you use? Is it a process?" I answered, "It's really more of a bodily function."

Besides, I wanted to write a really good blog tonight. I think I've been throwing softballs recently and I promised myself the next post would hearken to the carnage of old. (Remember when I used to say "cunt"?)

Fear not. The next blog will be juicy with the blood of unborn children. I will not disappoint you.

I'm going to bed....

2 comments: