Monday, November 29, 2010

Aw Shucks

First observation: my mouth tastes like ass. Perhaps this is because I ate rice and sang soon thereafter. I don't know why, I just feel like that was a bad idea.

Second observation: I am working on every song except the one that I have a deadline on. I promised to contribute a song to this not-for-profit compilation album and, so far, all I have done is name the file: "Blind Spots." Yes. I have a song called "Blind Spots" and it is about our cultural blind spots as well as my personal blind spots.

...

I was going to go to Story Story Night tonight, but Jason has the car. He's playing video games with his gentleman friend.

My excellent friend, Jessica Holmes, started Story Story Night as Boise's counterpart to the Moth. Dan and I did a story for them (that was podcasted on the 22nd) about getting robbed in Sacramento. It's all about fantastical fandanglings and some such nonsense.

That's right! Story Story Night has a podcast, so I don't have to be super bummed about missing Story Story Night for the millionth time. I get to listen to it later on their awesome podcast.

Thank you for reading.

-KL

No comments:

Post a Comment